August 20, 2008

Candidate Vice President Obama

Candidate president The United States of America Barack Obama will immediately announce its proxy to go forward to presidential election at the coming November. There are 3 names that mentioned over and over media The United States of Americ as the most strongest candidate Vice President Obama. All three is Joe Biden, Evan Bayh, or Tim Kaine. Wheter one from the three of name it would be emerge as candidate Vice President Obama?

Citadel Obama still conceal it. Nevertheless Obama mentions a number of criterions to consort he in presidential election 2008.

"I wish owner someone integrity, that reside in politics for reason that correctness," Obama like forwarded daily Daily Telegraph, Wednesday (20/8/2008).

"I wish independent someone. Someone that can spell out members to I: You know, Mr. President, I think wrong Anda this problem and this is its reason. And that will help me in big issues and take counsel with me, become kunci adviser," say that Senator Illinois.

"I wish someone that can become president and that will I trust to become president. That's first criterion for vice president. And last, I wished owner someone ambition to make people life America better than at this time," Obama said.

No comments: